Dakota's back and seat cushions feature a quilted pattern, traced with intersecting heavy-thread stitching. Not only does the quilting give Dakota its sophisticated appearance, but it also provides extra seating comfort for you and your guests. You'll want to sit back and relax for hours in this style. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a power button control allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushions
- Attached high-density seat cushions
- A power mechanism allows you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrest, and adjust the lumbar support. Three power buttons allow you to operate the reclining, headrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently. A single USB port is included on the power button control.
- A lay-flat mechanism will accommodate occupants weighing up to 300 pounds.
- This style features an extended footrest.
- A removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.