- Aged Black finish on select hardwoods and veneers is wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance.
- Cabinet features a flat pediment, solid side panels, and a plinth base.
- Locking double sliding doors feature recessed finger pulls in antique black.
- Four extra thick glass shelves with solid wood mullions provide for five levels of display with continuous holes for shelf adjustment.
- Plate grooves for vertical display of plates.
- No-Reach™ roller light switch for an interior incandescent light is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet. A handy key holder is attached.
- Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips lock shelves into place.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Door assembly required. INT0416
- Overall Width: 44.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 80.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 20.250 (inch)
- Wood Finish: Aged Black
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Shelves: 4
- Total Number of Doors: 2
The Meisha IV Cabinet by Howard Miller may be available at Bruce Furniture & Floor Covering in the Kearney, Holdrege, Alliance, Hastings, and North Platte area. Please contact us to check availability.
Please note that the finish or fabric of this product in-store may be different than the photo currently pictured. Please contact your local store to confirm product pricing, availability, finish and fabric colors and promotional dates.
You might also like
Write a Product Review
Request More Information
Looking for more information? Simply fill out the form below and we will get back with you within 48 hours.