- Influenced by Scandinavian design, this floor clock is a unique addition to our Furniture Trend Designs Collection.
- The curvaceous clock is finished in Tuscany Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers and features light distressing.
- Special details include a convex glass crystal on the hinged top door, decorative carved accents, and a turned urn finial to provide the crowning touch. The finial and finial base are removable.
- Aged to match the era, the antiqued dial offers Roman numerals, black serpentine hands, and a separate track for counting seconds.
- The weight shells are finished in brushed, antique brass, which is echoed by the circular brushed antique brass bob on the wood pendulum.
- Beveled glass on the mid-door defines the clock′s curved shape, and a decorative cutout and carvings enhance the sculpted base.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Finished in Tuscany Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Locking door for added security.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
H. 89-3/4" (228 cm)
W. 25" (64 cm)
D. 13-3/4" (35 cm)